Friday, November 28, 2008

My second blog post ever!

It's the Friday after Thanksgiving. It's been a nice lazy day. It feels like a Sunday, but I am so glad it's not.

I'm confused about what to do about some things in my life. I know I have a job, but I'm not sure what it's going to be or if I am going to like it. Should I start looking for another one or just wait and see?

I need to find a man. I feel ready for a real relationship, but I can't seem to find one. It's not on the Internet. I guess I can't force it, but I wish I could.

Life is pretty good otherwise though. I have good friends and a wonderful family. Zach is still the cutest thing ever even when he's being bad. I have a nice house and can still afford to do things in life.

I'm just writing to write, I guess. Nothing too exciting or dramatic!!

No comments: